As a Commissioning Engineer (electrical) you must be a problem solver, as you will be required to propose creative solutions while you supervise work in accordance with professional and health & safety requirements. Furthermore the Electrical Engineer must be able to work with flexibility with other departments or company disciplines and:
- Identify and eliminate existing faults in electric and electronic measuring;
- Identify and eliminate existing faults in control systems.
As an Commissioning Engineer you must meet the following requirements:
- BSc. in a technical equivalent field;
- 3+ years in a similar position;
- Excellent knowledge of NEN 3140 and NEN 3840;
- Knowledge of drives;
- The Commissioning Engineer must be able to design, programme and code PLC systems;
- Experience in developing Allen Bradley PLC software (Controllogix) and SIEMENS S7;
- Hold a VCA-VOL certificate;
- Excellent knowledge of English and Dutch;
- Hold a valid EU work visa;
- Travelling might be required for the position of the Commissioning Engineer.
Depending on professional and personal situation, the Commissioning Engineer will recieve a benefits package. We would like to explain this in a personal conversation.
Our client is a privately owned company with an excellent prospect and successful philosophy.