Are you looking for a great job opportunity within the German shipbuilding industry? The Coordinator HVAC could be your next career step! Our client is a well-known shipbuilding company in Germany. We are looking for a coordinator with management skills. You will be responsible for all HVAC coordination internally and externally to make sure the project is delivered within time, budget and meets all quality standards. It’s highly recommended you have gained experience as a foreman or sr. fitter.
As a Coordinator HVAC you will have the following tasks;
- Coordination of work internally and externally (subcontractors & client);
- Responsible for quality, budgets, technical & resources planning;
- Responsible for coordination of HVAC installation of AC rooms, shafts and deck installations;
- Team up with direct manager for overtime calculations, assessments and commissioning;
- Responsible for checking work safety on site;
- Provide input to Quality Manager regarding improvement of QA/QC processes.
The Coordinator HVAC meets the following requirements:
- BEng in Industrial or Mechanical Engineering or equivalent;
- Sr. fitter with management experience / Foreman from a relevant technical field and completed apprenticeship;
- Excellent knowledge of English, good knowledge of German;
- Know-how of (resources) planning;
- Flexibility in working time;
- Good communication skills;
- Finally the Coordinator HVAC needs to be a team player.
Depending on the professional and personal situation, the position of Coordinator HVAC comes with an attractive benefits package. We like to explain the offer in a personal conversation.
Our client is designing and building HVAC-installations and systems for ships. Due to upcoming projects they are expanding their team on a permanent basis. They are located in the Northern part of Germany.