Are you an Electrical Designer specialised in power monitoring and control systems on board vessels, who’s able to translate provided data into electrical engineering? Can you think outside the box and take initiative? We would like to meet you!
Furthermore, the Electrical Designer has the following tasks:
- Creating diagrams for production by means of EPLAN / AutoCAD;
- Preparing technical specifications and test conditions;
- Regular communication with internal and external parties.
As an Electrical Designer you meet the following requirements:
- B.Sc. or M.Sc. in Electrical Engineering;
- 3+ years of experience in similar role;
- Knowledge of layouts and power balance;
- Experience with EPLAN and AutoCAD;
- Knowledge of PDM packages;
- Ability to cooperate and communicate effectively with colleagues at all levels;
- Innovative and dynamic approach;
- Excellent command of English, preferably also Dutch;
- EU citizens (or with valid working visa).
Depending on your professional and personal situation, a suitable candidate will receive an appropriate package of employment conditions. We are happy to inform you about these conditions in a personal interview.
Our client is a privately owned company with a excellent prospect and successful philosophy. For more information click here