The Electrical Engineer Basic Design we are looking for is specialized in designing electrical equipment vessels, has minimum of one to five years of experience in maritime-related projects and feels comfortable taking sole responsibility for fulfilment of given tasks.
Technical knowledge required for the position of Electrical Engineer Basic Design covers engineering of instruments, control panel and equipment of monitoring as well as control systems of heavy machinery. Moreover in this role your tasks will include design of equipment such as programmable logic controller cabinets or consoles using provided data.
Your position within the project team will entail coordination of technical tasks performed by your colleagues and other engineers. Since as Electrical Engineer Basic Design you will act as a point of contact in and outside of the organization, eloquence and easiness of interpersonal communication is a must.
Furthermore, the Electrical Engineer Basic Design has the following tasks:
- Utilizing EPLAN8 to draft a wide spectrum of assembly and production drawings;
- Network layouts application;
- Technical specifications;
- Test requirements preparation.
As Electrical Engineer Basic Design you meet the following requirements:
- BSc/MSc in Electrical Engineering;
- +1 - 5 years of experience as Electrical Engineer within shipbuilding/offshore industry;
- Experience working with EPLAN (preferably EPLAN8);
- Knowledge of product data management (PDM) packages is a preferable;
- Experience with marine power plants is a plus;
- Natural understanding of design;
- Ability to cooperate effectively with clients, suppliers as well as colleagues at all levels;
- Ability to work independently;
- Fluency in English (both spoken and written); good command of Dutch is a big plus;
- EU work visa (EU residence).
Depending on professional and personal situation, we offer the Electrical Engineer Basic Design an appropriate package of employment conditions. We will be happy to inform you about these conditions in a personal interview.
Our client is a privately owned company with a excellent prospect and successful philosophy. For more information click here
Deze organisatie bestaat uit diverse scheepswerven en hieraan gerelateerde bedrijven over de hele wereld. Voor meer informatie klik hier