For a renowned Design company in the Amsterdam area, we are looking for an Interior Yacht Designer. The order book of this Design company is growing, and for this reason there is a vacancy for a professional who is ready to take this opportunity.
Passion is the key, so we are looking for an Interior Designer with proven experience in the design of Bespoke Interiors of Super Yachts.
From this position, you will work in the company’s design department among other international and passionate designers. You will develop custom concepts of luxurious interiors for 50+ meters Yachts and you will be commited in reaching an exceptional result.
Furthermore, the Interior Yacht Designer will have the following tasks:
- Produce bespoke high end interiors by blending forms, functions, colours and materials and by combining engineering with refined style;
- Development of custom designs of spaces/rooms, custom furniture, details according to concept and requirements;
- Cooperating closely with the design team and as member of the project team;
- Sharing knowledge and ideas with the rest of the team and being committed in continuous development.
As Interior Yacht Designer you meet the following requirements:
- Bachelor degree in a relevant discipline;
- 4+ years’ experience as an Interior Designer within the Yacht building;
- Proficient in AutoCAD and Adobe Suite package;
- Excellent communication skills, flexible;
- Strong backbone and ability to meet deadlines, self-starter and passionate;
- Fluent in English, both spoken and written;
- Living or willing to relocate to the Netherlands.
Depending on professional and personal situation, we offer the right candidate a suitable benefits package. We would like to explain this in a personal conversation.
Our client is a renowned design office in the Amsterdam area that delivers exceptional interior designs for the Yacht building sector, Hotels and luxurious residences. The projects are characterized as refined, sophisticated and inspirational. The work environment is international, open and promotes innovation and continuous development.