Are you a Lead Automation Engineer, experienced in leading of complex projects in the shipbuilding or offshore industry? Are you a technical talent with solid knowledge of control systems, who wants to play an important role in the development process of high end projects? Then this is the position you have been looking for!
As Lead Automation Engineer you are responsible for delivery of process automation designs; Instrumentation and Automation mainly for dredging installations. The position is onshore however in some cases the Lead Automation Engineer is expected to go on board for the purpose of installation and delivery phases.
Furthermore, you have the following tasks:
- Evaluate designs and provide advice regarding best practices and working methods;
- Interface and communicate with clients and give technical support and advice if needed;
- As the technical lead you keep track of the project progress and report on that to the Project Manager.
As Lead Automation Engineer you meet the following requirements:
- BSc. in Electrical Engineering or equivalent;
- +5 years of demonstrable experience in process automation in a lead position;
- Knowledge of relevant requirements of classification societies and authorities;
- Experience with SCADA and PLC systems;
- Accuracy in work while under pressure;
- Practical, focussed and able to function well in a dynamic environment;
- Analytical, independent, organized, flexible and a team player;
- Strong communicator and professional command of English, both spoken and written;
- EU resident.
Depending on professional and personal situation, we offer the Lead Automation Engineer a suitable benefits package. We would like to explain this in a personal conversation.
Our client is a privately owned company with a excellent prospect and successful philosophy. For more information click here