The Lead Electrical Engineer Propulsion Systems we are looking for is specialised in vessel propulsion systems, has impeccable communication skills, capability to coordinate work of a team, and a minimum of 5 years of experience in offshore-related projects.
As Lead Electrical Engineer Propulsion Systems your role will entail taking final responsibility for engineering of electrical propulsion, energy generation and automation. Your role will also entail a thorough understanding of customers’ needs in order to ensure an efficient and accurate translation of requirements into technical specifications.
Furthermore, the Lead Electrical Engineer Propulsion Systems has the following tasks:
- Demonstration of the best practice in terms of work methods;
- Preparation of components and material specs;
- Acting as a point of contact for customers, suppliers and co-workers;
- Maintaining constant communication with a responsible manager reagrding progress of particular projects.
As Lead Electrical Engineer Propulsion Systems you meet the following requirements:
- BSc/MSc in Electrical Engineering;
- +5 years of experience as Lead Electrical Engineer within the offshore or maritime industry;
- Excellent technical knowledge of electrical installations on board, i.e. switchboards, generators etc.;
- Good knowledge of safety regulations, standards and quality guidelines;
- Fluency in English (both spoken and written); good command of Dutch is a big plus;
- Hands-on attitude and pragmatic approach;
- Team-work mentality;
- EU work visa (residence).
Depending on professional and personal situation, we offer our candidates a suitable benefits package. We would like to explain this in a personal conversation.
Our client is a privately owned company with a excellent prospect and successful philosophy. For more information click here
Deze organisatie bestaat uit diverse scheepswerven en hieraan gerelateerde bedrijven over de hele wereld. Voor meer informatie klik hier