The Project Manager we are looking for is a an experienced Project Manager with an independent yet customer focused mindset and experience in the Maritime industry.
As a Project Manager you are responsible for the smooth operation of major complex projects simultaneously for the construction of different types of vessels in the field of automation, communication and navigation. In this position you are responsible for the risk management, the project status monitoring and you are the focal point for communication and coordination of all involved parties.
Furthermore, the Project Manager has the following tasks:
- Organization and management of cross-functional “international” project teams;
- Realization and control of project and targets planning in accordance with agreed time, budget, and quality specifications;
- Opportunity and risk management in conjunction with the project controller;
- Contract, claim, cost- and change-management;
- Presenting reports defining project progress, problems and solutions to internal and external parties;
- Representation of the project both inside and outside the company;
- Communication and negotiation with customers, business partners and stakeholders.
As a Project Manager you meet the following requirements:
- BSc./MSc. in Electrical Engineering or Industrial Engineering;
- Several yrs. of experience in managing complex projects (engineering and constructions) in the Maritime industry;
- Methodological expertise in project and risk management;
- Deep knowledge of contracting for projects;
- Experience with electrical automation, communication and navigation systems is considered a pre;
- Proactive and customer-oriented person, with organization & leadership skills. strategic thinking, paired with an independent and confident appearance.
- German and English skills in written and spoken.
Depending on the professional and personal situation, Our client offers the suitable candidate an attractive benefits package. We would like to explain this in a personal conversation.
Our client is a well-known systems company, supplying the international maritime sector with innovative system solutions.