Are you a Project Manager Refit specialised in renovations of vessels or equipment, who is ready to take on demanding multidisciplinary projects in the offshore industry? We look forward to meeting you!
As Project Manager Refit you will work with projects requiring a smooth cooperation of several departments in order to complete work within OSBIT.
Furthermore, you have the following tasks:
- Preparing project plan and control progress and the execution;
- Control of the project team throughout all stages, from engineering to delivery;
- Financial risk management;
- Point of contact for internal and external parties.
As Project Manager Refit you meet the following requirements:
- Min. BSc degree in relevant field;
- 3+ years of experience as a Project Manager Refit in the shipbuilding or offshore industry;
- Ability to effectively coordinate multidisciplinary A to Z projects into successful completion within time and budget;
- Great mediation and negotiation skills;
- Engaging personality and an open-minded attitude;
- Accuracy and structured way of thinking;
- Excellent command of English, preferably also Dutch;
- Willingness to travel internationally;
- EU residence.
Depending on your professional and personal situation, a suitable candidate will receive an appropriate package of employment conditions. We are happy to inform you about these conditions in a personal interview.
Our client is a privately owned company with a excellent prospect and successful philosophy. For more information click here