The Project Manager Shipbuilding we are looking for has experience with management of extensive EPC projects, outstanding communication skills and a minimum of 5 years of experience in carrying out high value projects related to complex vessels.
As a Project Manager you will be responsible for the whole project from A to Z, covering stages from concept to warranty. Your role is set in a multidisciplinary technical environment, therefore in order to complete the project, it is essential that you communicative effectively with the client as well as internal and external stakeholders. Moreover as the responsible for entire project, you will monitor deadlines, progress, quality, safety and budget.
Furthermore, as the Project Manager Shipbuilding you have the following tasks:
- Providing engineering input and monitoring the engineering process up to construction;
- Coordination and indirect supervision over production and supply chain;
- Interpretation of figures and moderating risks;
- Coordination of the construction, commissioning, trials and ship delivery;
- Foresee the challenges and manage coordinate interests of involved parties in line with company’s culture.
As a Project Manager you meet the following requirements:
- Min. Bachelor’s degree in Naval Architecture or equal level of expertise;
- 5+ years of experience as a Project Manager of complex technical projects in shipbuilding;
- Experience with leading projects on strategic, tactical and operational levels;
- Knowledge of technical aspects of shipbuilding process;
- Preferably several years of experience working as an engineer / naval architect;
- Stress resistance and ability to execute projects within OSBIT;
- Exceptional communication and negotiation skills;
- You have an excellent command of English in writing and in speech, preferably also in Dutch;
- Willing to travel internationally when necessary;
- Only EU work permit holders will be considered for the position.
Depending on your professional and personal situation, the Project Manager Shipbuilding will receive an appropriate package of employment conditions. We are happy to inform you about these conditions in a personal interview.
Our client is a privately owned company with a excellent prospect and successful philosophy. For more information click here