As a Systems Engineer you will lead software designers and draft technical and functional specifications regarding sub-systems. Furthermore, you will be outsourcing software development to both internal and external parties.
Your tasks as a Systems Engineer will include but not be limited to:
- Develop software systems;
- Work on specific parts of the software systems;
- Design integrated automatization systems (maritime);
- Maintain and verify the above designs in accordance to specifications;
- Draft technical and functional specifications regarding sub-systems;
- Convert technical designs into usable configurations;
- Prepare documentation and test plans for your designs;
- Lead other Systems Engineer(s);
- Train the end users on the developed software;
- Support commissioners and engineers wherever & whenever needed;
- Outsource software development to internal and external parties.
As a Systems Engineer you must meet the following requirements:
- BSc. in a related technical field;
- 5+ yrs of relevant work experience;
- Excellent knowledge of control systems and automation platforms;
- Experience in developing Allen Bradley PLC software (Controllogix) and SCADA (Cimplicity);
- You have excellent knowledge of designing, programming and coding PLCs;
- Knowledge of hardware components;
- The Systems Engineer must have knowledge of automation, communication protocols and network architectures;
- Familiar with Control Development Systems, C++ and Siemens S7;
- Excellent level of English and Dutch.
Depending on professional and personal situation, the Systems Engineer will recieve a benefits package. We would like to explain this in a personal conversation.
Our client is a privately owned company with an excellent prospect and successful philosophy.