In your role of Electrical Engineer, you will design (luxury) lighting and safety systems on board mega yachts.
As Electrical Engineer, you are to:
- Make the designs and calculations based on customer specifications and class and regulations requirements.
- Align functionality/location of lighting and safety systems together with client and interior supplier, and ensure that they are incorporated in the electrical drawing package.
- Work in line with budget and project planning.
As Electrical Engineer, you need:
- Relevant degree in Electrical Engineer or similar discipline.
- Multiple years of experience within the basic and detail design of lighting and safety systems.
- An eye for detail and the big picture combined
- Experience working as part of a team while also maintaining a proactive approach.
- Driver's license, as travelling to yards is sometimes required.